From my Congress.gov alert:
There has been activity on bills associated with Representative Don Young.
- H.R. 1730 – To amend the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act to provide that Alexander Creek, Alaska, is and shall be recognized as an eligible Native village under that Act, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1729 – To amend the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to exempt certain Alaskan Native articles from prohibitions against sale of items containing nonedible migratory bird parts, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1728 – To amend the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act to improve the efficiency of summer meals.
- H.R. 1694 – To amend MAP-21 to improve contracting opportunities for veteran-owned small business concerns, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1677 – To amend the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 to ensure health care coverage value and transparency for dental benefits under group health plans.
- H.R. 1684 – To amend the Oil Pollution Act of 1990 and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to impose penalties and provide for the recovery of removal costs and damages in connection with certain discharges of oil from foreign offshore units, and for other purposes.