There has been activity on bills associated with Representative Don Young.
- H.R. 528 – Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act
- H.R. 721 – Short Line Railroad Rehabilitation and Investment Act of 2015
- H.R. 800 – To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to carry out a pilot program to provide veterans the option of using an alternative appeals process to more quickly determine claims for disability compensation.
- H.R. 895 – To amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 regarding Native Hawaiian education.
- H.R. 865 – To amend the Public Health Service Act to limit the liability of health care professionals who volunteer to provide health care services in response to a disaster.